Establishing a human services agency eco system expands
step-by-step into a functional entity that increases the capacity of clients to
cope with the needs, problems, and vulnerabilities in their lives. Whether
establishing a new agency or enabling an existing agency to function more
successfully, the process is the same. Lets explore the following five steps
and consider how we can best take each step.
- Have a clear vision of who the
agencys clients should be.
- Understand the difficulties
they are having coping with their particular needs, problems, and
- Assess the NAME=”ehsm_OLE_LINK13″>.NAME=”ehsm_OLE_LINK33″>NAME=”ehsm_OLE_LINK32″>
- Determine how the agency can
supplement their resources and opportunities to help them cope more successfully.
- Develop an agency eco system
successfully achieving the expected outcomes for each agency client.